Here are some points from the video:
For over a year, our church has been in transition, moving from a church concerned with how large we could become to how large an impact we can have.
The transition is embodied in three phrases.
- Helping you become the person God created you to be so you can do the things he created you to do.
- We do things that matter.
- We are a multi-denominational church.
This crisis can actually help our transition. We don’t want to just survive the crisis. We want to thrive through this crisis.
We plan to maintain our emphasis on excellent Sunday morning services but bring it online for now.
We plan to increase our focus on spiritual development tools.
- Online Lunchtime Bible Study in Colossians starting next week.
- Stronger church made up of stronger people
We plan to increase our focus building community.
- Connection Groups
- Community in a Box
We plan to do an even greater job doing things that matter.
- Pastor Barry is being drawn to lead us to have an even greater impact.
- Ask yourself, “How can I help?” or “Who can I help?”
- Ask God to show you who you can help and how.”
We plan to come out of this crisis with stronger people and a stronger church.
Send us your suggestions on how we can do even better job…
- Developing people
- Building our multidenominational community
- Doing things that matter
And pray that God guide us and empower us during this time.